Hello everyone
Apols for no update yesterday, after such a busy day we got back at about 6.30 last night thought we would have five minutes rest then get ready and go out for dinner,but alas I woke up at 2 o'clock the next morning "Sam" was fast alseep as well. First of all we walked up to the castle spent the morning there went to the museum an amazing place, then in the afternoon we met up with Andrea the guide we had organised before we left she was great knew her history gave us great information and info on some of the great things to see. Today 22.04 we set out and took ourselves to Margit Island a little island in the middle of the Danube then this afternoon we did a tour of the Opera House very beautiful indeed, this certainly is an amazing place well worth the visit I am very glad we had our five days before we set off on our cruise. Tomorrow we have a tour organised to see the Parliament Building which we can see from our hotel a magnificent building built in 1885 at an outstanding cost. Every building here has been built at an outstanding cost. Shelley I am so pleased the babies are doing well I am going to a Latin Mass at St Stephens Basilica on Sunday so will say some special prayers for their continued improvement. We did fly economy with Qatar very surprised they were way better than anyone else we have flown with.
No comments:
Post a Comment