We arrived at Budapest airport exactly 24 hours after taking off from Tullamarine.
Qatar Airlines were fantastic, lovely planes, excellent service, would strongly recommend them and would certainly fly with them again. Got it all over another airline starting with Q.
Got to our hotel fine, it's at a great spot overlooking the Danube.
Had a bit of a rest then went for a bit of a walk around town, it is a lovely city with beautiful buildings, had a meal with a couple of tasty Hungarian beers and now off to bed to be refreshed for a big day tomorrow.
Sounds wonderful. What does you big day tomorrow involve. More Hungarian beers? Have a great time. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteChristine.
Come on... next instalment please.......I am arm chair travelling with you.
ReplyDeleteDid you fly business class??? Pam and I bit the bullet and booked business class this time - we decided last trip to Switzerland we would NEVER do economy again if flight was more than 8 hours! Our babies are going well, just got back from hospital ... but I need more of your news!!!
ReplyDelete