Easter Sunday
Happy Easter to all. We have had a very full day today. Had brekky then wernt to a Latin Mass in St Stephens Basilica, gracious me what an experience something I will never forget. Shelley I went to pray for your new grandchildren that all would be well and that they would contine to improve. It was indeed the most amazing experience the most beautiful church a full organ and choir they sounded like angels, I know most people think St Peters is the most amazing place but I have to say this place was more amazing I think. When the Mass was over and the Bishop had left everyone applauded the choir then they did an encore I don't think anyone wanted to leave. This afternoon we went to see The Hospital in the Rock a military hospital built into a section of cellars which had been dug in medieval times. It was built in 1941 quite incredible really and the people who manned it must have been amazing people. It is now a museum and an amazing amount of work has been done to show it how it was. We had dinner at a lovely place literally at the back of the Basilica, tomorrow we leave to catch the boat, I do not know whether we will have WiFi I am sure everyone will be pleased they won't have to read our updates. Over to Sam in case I have forgotton something.
Sounds wonderful. It also sounds like you are very busy. Are you able to include photos.
ReplyDeleteHi guys, firstly Happy Easter, sounds like you are having the most wonderful busy time. We are well, Easter was lovely with the DiManno's. I looked after Chifley and Grace and they are both well. Enjoy the River Cruise, speak soon. Love Candice. xx
ReplyDelete